Monday, April 14, 2008

my LAME spring break





Greetings my fellows. Over my long and boring spring break all of my flights got canceled . I was going to got to South Carolina and Chicago but me and Kevante spent the night at each other house. Over the first weekend of the spring break I went to his house. He lives all the way over by Six Flags so it took me about an hour just to get there.We went to the movies at arbour place to see the movie 21. In the beginning of the movie it was the most lamest movie I ever saw. So we went inside the mall to chill and drink root beer. About an hour later we went back to the movies but security guards we guarding the movie entrance like a pack of alligators protecting their young. So I had to distract them so Kevante could go in and and follow him. So when we get back into the movies these couples were siting in our seats so we had to sit all the way in the front. Our necks were killing us. The only good about the movie was towards the end when Ben was trying to act bad. My favorite part was when Ben tricked his professor into gambling.


1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

You are so funny! I love your alligator simile, too. Great blog!