Tuesday, April 1, 2008

10 rules

10 RULES

1. When I get home take Ialways take off my socks.

2. When I get done taking off my socks, take a 30 minute break.

3. Always stop what your doing at 8:00pm and watch sports center for an hour.

4. Every friday morning at 5:15 wake up and play madden until I see the bus lights in the front of my lawn.

5. On saturday morning I must drink 3 glasses of milk before I do anything else.

6. Go on the computer every day.

7. Every day when I get home from school I must watch Kenan & kel on my D.V.R. .

8. On thursday morning I must take out the trash so I wont get in trouble from my dad.

9. Read at least one Game Informer a month.

10. And my last but not my least is never to be late for anything.Because it will hurt you one way or another.

2 comments:

DMG said...

We have so much in common. I have two Obama bumperstickers on my car and I LOVR Keenan and & Kel/ Go visit this blog:
http://www.bebo.com/

Have a good spring break!

Lee Ann said...

I love your rule #10--I'm totally down with that! Three glasses of milk sounds like a lot, but I'm glad you're getting your RDA of calcium.